The documents and information below will assist Recreational Leagues register for the 2012-2013 season. It is recommended you print the appropriate documents prior to registering.
**New this year - OVA is offering two options for Recreational Membership!
Option 1: Recreational Membership with Insurance
To register a Recreational League with Insurance, please visit - https://nrs.volleyball.ca
National Registration System Procedures for RECREATIONAL LEAGUES WITH INSURANCE: *Updated September 2012
How to Register: Online Registration for Recreational Leagues with Insurance
Option 2: Recreational Membership without Insurance
To register a Recreational League without Insurance, please visit - Coming Soon!
Online Registration System Procedures for RECREATIONAL LEAGUES WITHOUT INSURANCE:
How to Register: Registration for Recreational Leagues without Insurance Coverage - See below for Instructions
How to Register - Recreational Membership without Insurance
Step 1 - Returning OVA Members
- Enter login & password
- Forgotten or do not know your password? See "Important information" at the bottom of the page.
- Proceed to Step 4.
Step 2 - Sign In Information
- Click on "Non-Members" located under the "This is my first time registering with the OVA".
- Create a Member Login between 6-20 characters
- Create a password with a minimum 4 character and/or numbers
Step 3 - Personal Information
- Fill in your personal information - Fields wian an * are mandatory
- Valid email address is very important as this is the prmary communication tool between the OVA and its members (i.e. confirmation emails, announcements, clinics, etc).
- Select continue.
Step 4 - Category Selection
- Select "Register in another Category"
- Select the category "Recreation League Contact".
- You must register as a Recreation League Contact in order to register a Recreational League.
Step 5 - Recreational League Registration
- To register your League - once you have registered as a "Recreational League Contact", select the "Register a Recreational League" link whch is now available. Type in the name of league and select the appropriate category for your league.
- You will need to register at least one player in order to register your league if you are not prepared to register all of the players at this time.
Step 6 - Adding Players
- To add players, click on "Add Players". To assist with registering players, I would recommend you print off the individual registration form for each participant to complete. The form requires all of the necessary information to register an individual online.
Step 7 - Payment
- Your registration fees will be summarized on this page.
- Select "Proceed to Secure Checkout". A secure connection will be opened for your protection.
- Enter your payment information (name on card & card number). No spaces in the credit card number are required. Select your card (VISA or MC) and expiry date. Click "Submit" ONCE.
- Your payment will be processed.
- Your registration and payment confirmation will appear on the screen. PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
- Your registration and payment confirmation will be sent to your email address for your records.
- Forgotten or do not know your login and password? Select - "Did you forget or don't have your Member Login and/or Password?" on the registration page at the bottom of the "Existing Members" box.
- Select your date of birth (day & month), type in your year emaill address (entered at the time of registering) and click "Submit". Your login and password will be sent to your email address instantaneously.
- If "Please Try Again", the following errors were encountered: The information you entered does not match our records." appears on the screen, please contact the office to confirm this information.